Thinking about joining TVAC?
According to our administrative regulations, in order to be a member of TVAC, one must be officially recognized by the Government of Canada as a Canadian thalidomide victim, meaning he or she must be beneficiary of the Thalidomide Survivors Contribution Program.
Why should you become a member of TVAC?
- To have access to personalized support from your association, in order to overcome the many obstacles faced daily by thalidomide Survivors;
- For the opportunity to connect with thalidomiders from all over Canada at regional and national events;
- The possibility to benefit from our accommodation program;
- To participate in reflexions on issues that regard you as a thalidomider;
- To be part of a big family!
How to become a member
You are a Canadian thalidomide victim officially recognized by the Contribution Program and wish to become a member of TVAC? Please write us via our contact form.